Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for beginner riding partners (Read 10278 times)
fluffierpanda

Beginner

« on: July 14, 2011, 08:54:49 AM »

hey everyone, i'm brand new to mountain biking, and i'm looking for some riding partners.  i have literally gone on 2 mountain bike rides in my life, and i am very new to the sport.  my boyfriend took me yesterday, and i had to stop and get off my bike a couple times, then take a couple deep breaths before taking on each hill on 3 ravines. 

i ride very slow, so i'm hoping to find a riding partner equally as new, or very tolerant of riding w/ a slow rider.

i could ride either very early in the morning before work, or possibly after work, and definitely on weekends.  i live in the loop, and i don't have a car, but i could still carpool b/c i can get zipcars.

if anyone wants a slow riding partner, please let me know, i really wanna get good at mtbing.

thanks!
Pink Princess

Sport

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 10:35:46 AM »

I would love to ride with you.  I mainly ride afterwork. Unfortunately, I'm off the bike for a couple of weeks.  I will let you know when I'm back in the saddle.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 01:27:18 PM by Pink Princess » Logged

Play Nice!
kxiong

Beginner

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 06:53:55 PM »

I've ridden a few times FluffierPanda so just hit me up for my number to text me next time you think about going.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: