Well after a lot of talking tonight with Kevin and Sean we came to some good agreements on what we should plan for the park this year now nothing is 100% solid as the plans but I'll list what is going to be legit. All riders for the park locals or not should be excited for the new lines coming very soon BECAUSE all of your ideas are going to be considered and could be in the new lines, now if being able to throw in a idea about what I would like in a line at the park doesn't kick a** then you either hate the park to much and should lighten up or you don't love to bike
On another note things have been busy for the guys up high with kids and personal everyday stuff like all of us we have stuff to do which is what lead to a lot of missed communications to the local riders in the park and we all want to clear this up and get everyone on the same page so here are the plans that have been mentioned to be excited about. Now keep in mind the park would not be here without volunteers WE CAN'T THANK THOSE PEOPLE ENOUGH !
- Dirt (VERY) Clean clay has been coming in and will continue to come in and has already been handled.
- Jumps (OLD) Lines for the little guys 1st & 2nd will be repaired so bring the little guys out I will keep that posted for you guys.
-Jumps (NEW) Lines for intermediate and up are being drawn out as you read this post and we would like to hear from you guys so as many as possible riders will be happy.
- Erosion we are now going to use clean clay, glue, and cement, as well as a new way to the park of making dirt jumps (Those of you who enjoyed the 3rd line before the rain understand) So all your volunteer work will stay for a while for people to appreciate.
- Pump track is going to be torn down and rebuilt also so racing fans can enjoy the park as well.
-Me and Mike are going to be trained on bobcat use so we can move dirt more often and get things done much faster.
- Anyone who want's to know more or has any ideas don't be afraid to send me a personal message.