CAMBr Election season is underway! Visit the CAMBr Election Center to participate.
Nominations may be made through November 13th. Elections will be held online November 15th through November 25th.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meltdown Thank you (Read 1592 times)
Red Snail Racing
CAMBr Board Member
CAMBr Executive Director

Working together we will build a better ride.

Pro

Type: NMBP Patroller

« on: August 15, 2011, 10:36:24 AM »

Thank you to all the sponsors, workers, racers and spectators that made the 5th Annual Meltdown a huge success.
It all starts with the trail crew, which works year round to improve the trails and this year the work proved itself by allowing the race to take place on singletrack less than 24 hours after over an inch of rain fell.
A shout out to the sponsors.  Your support makes this event a success.  Without you the Meltdown would not be the high quality event it has become.
To the volunteers, you are an amazing crew.  The amount of work you put in was incredible. You made it happen.
Racers and the fans; the balance between your competitiveness and sportsmanship was outstanding and it was a pleasure to work with all of you.
And a special shout out to the race committee; you crushed it this year. I don't know how you do it, but you make every year better than the year before.

I can't wait for the 2012 race.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 06:42:57 PM by Red Snail Racing » Logged

If you are getting advice from me, I would strongly suggest you get a second opinion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: