This is the first "official" CAMBr trip of the year. Come join us for riding, relaxation, and the company of your fellow CAMBr members.
If you're a first timer on a CAMBr camping trip, here's some details:
- We usually get adjacent campsites or group campsites, and split the cost. Usually it is no more than about $10/tent per night.
- Everyone brings their own food and beverages, but sharing is common and encouraged
- Transportation to/from the trailhead is not provided by CAMBr, but carpools typically get worked out on the site.
- We ride. A lot. Its awesome.
- We laugh. A lot. Its super awesome.
- Santa Claus usually makes an appearance.
Here's a preview of the goods:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HbLhEJYURQ