CAMBr Election season is underway! Visit the CAMBr Election Center to participate.
Nominations may be made through November 13th. Elections will be held online November 15th through November 25th.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trail Conditions 6-15-2014 (Read 45564 times)
DropCeilingInMyKitchen

Beginner

« on: June 15, 2014, 08:10:40 PM »

My first ride here ever, great trails.  Flowing is a good way to describe them, and silky smooth for the most part.  A tad overgrown in parts but not bad at all.  Nice elevation changes, a little bigger than Palos.  Trails in good condition, very little mud.  Saw no other riders on trail or in parking lot so it looks like you get the place pretty much to yourself.  Thanks to those who built / maintain these trails.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 08:17:35 PM by DropCeilingInMyKitchen » Logged
ridecono

Beginner

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 07:13:56 PM »

Made my way to Mathiessen as part of an annual trip I make to meet with family. I always look forward to riding these trails. As most have noted its a nice change, if not as big, as Palos (my only local reference point).  Unfortunately this time some of the trails were closed- I think it said for maintenance (river trail) and maybe one more but its hard to keep track.  No way down to the Vermillion for hikers/fishing either.  This was last Sunday the 5th. Some other trails remain open. If anyone has any info about the closures-its definitely a great system with all or most of the trails open.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: