Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About Volunteer Central (Read 56610 times)
RenegadeRick

Website Administrator

laissez le bon temps rouler

Mad City

Pro

« on: March 25, 2008, 06:20:55 PM »

Welcome to Volunteer Central.
Volunteer Central is the place for project managers needing assistance to post requests and willing volunteers to offer their assistance.  This will be the centralized location to see what you can do to help CAMBr.

Requests for Volunteers
CAMBr Board Members or CAMBr Project Managers will post requests for volunteers to assist with on going projects.  If you are not a Board Member or a Project Manager and would like to post a request please contact a Board Member for approval before posting. 

Requests for volunteers should include a description of the project, description of the task to be completed by the volunteer(s) and an estimate of time required of the volunteer.

Volunteering
CAMBr appreciates and values all contributions by volunteers.  When volunteering please review the projects anticipated requirements to make sure you are able to meet the requests needs.  Most importantly have fun. 

sauderkraut
CAMBr Member

Beginner

Type: Individual Basic

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 08:16:36 AM »

I'm in the North chapter (I think), in East Dundee. Who should I contact if looking for volunteers for an event? I see that we need to contact a board member first, but can't find contact info for one in the forum. Can you link an email address?

Thanks!
Red Snail Racing
CAMBr Member
CAMBr Executive Director

Working together we will build a better ride.

Pro

Type: Individual Basic

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 09:06:51 AM »

I'm in the North chapter (I think), in East Dundee. Who should I contact if looking for volunteers for an event? I see that we need to contact a board member first, but can't find contact info for one in the forum. Can you link an email address?

Thanks!

Thanks for asking.  If you are looking to help out on the trails, check out the workdays on the home page click on the system you want to show some love and show up on the workday and you will be welcomed with open arms, put in a group with a leader and off to build some awesome.  If you want to do tasks other than trail work, like fundraising or marketing (at the trail head or around town) then shoot me a PM and I will be happy to point you in the right direction.

Jerry

Executive Director

If you are getting advice from me, I would strongly suggest you get a second opinion.
konadave
CAMBr Member
Admin
Gravatar

Sport

Type: Individual

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 11:34:09 AM »

...can't find contact info for [board members] one in the forum. Can you link an email address?

Board of Directors

perishment is choice
than a wretched life
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: