Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Landscaping Patio Tiles (Read 49 times)
samhian1031

NW Burbs

Citizen

« on: August 16, 2019, 09:19:29 PM »

Hey y'all, I haven't posted in years but wanted to see if there was any interest in the below.

I'm going to be tearing up an old patio in the coming weeks and will have a few dozen 24" x 24" patio tiles to donate (or toss) if the club is interested. I'm in the NW burbs and don't really  have a way to transport them, so they would need to be picked up. I'll check back in a few days to see if there is any comments.

Kind of like these
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Pavestone-24-in-x-24-in-x-1-96-in-Pewter-Square-Concrete-Step-Stone-28-Pieces-112-sq-ft-Pallet-73700/202378113?MERCH=REC-_-pipsem-_-NA-_-202378113-_-N

Take care all and Ride safe!

ya never know where your going till you get there....

Sláinte
Tommy
drbell
CAMBr Board Member
CAMBr South Director

Norman, OK

Expert

Type: Individual Supporter

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 08:47:50 AM »

Yes, we can probably use them, but we're kind of on summer break ride now and it may be a while before we could come get them. Thanks
samhian1031

NW Burbs

Citizen

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 07:59:22 PM »

Yes, we can probably use them, but we're kind of on summer break ride now and it may be a while before we could come get them. Thanks

I'm not starting the project until late Sept \ early Oct. I can probably hold them for a week or 2 afterwards. So mid Oct the latest. Then they go public, just thought I'd offer them here first since I know they'd be used for a great purpose.

ya never know where your going till you get there....

Sláinte
Tommy
drbell
CAMBr Board Member
CAMBr South Director

Norman, OK

Expert

Type: Individual Supporter

« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 08:34:21 AM »

OK...that timing fits. Please drop me a note at dbell@cambr.org when you get closer. thx.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: