Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Membership committee (Read 52179 times)
lml427
CAMBr Board Member
Special Projects Director #1

Semi-Pro

Type: Individual Basic

« on: June 23, 2015, 08:04:15 PM »

We are forming a membership committee and need volunteers to help out.  Ideally we would have one to two people representing different trail areas.  We need to educate and promote the benefits of a CAMBr/IMBA membership and grow our numbers.
Please contact me if interested.
Thanks.
Larry

Evil Bikes The Following
2009/11 Mojo SL 650B
2001/03 GT i-drive B6'r
I've never regretted a ride I've done but I regret each and every one I've missed.
Red Snail Racing
CAMBr Board Member
CAMBr Executive Director

Working together we will build a better ride.

Pro

Type: NMBP Patroller

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 07:28:21 AM »

Committees are a great way for people who want to help out, but can't make it to workdays or just find that trail work isn't their thing.  Generally being on a committee will only take 4-5 hours a month. Maybe a little more if you are working on a project and less when there isn't much going on.  If you think this is a opportunity for you to help support CAMBr give it a shot.  We can certainly use your help and if it doesn't work out, thats ok, just let us know, we understand. Hey, we are not the cable company, where you have to buy in for 2 years.  We all do this because we enjoy it and when we stop enjoying it, it's time to move on. And worst thing that can happen is that you will meet new people, have fun, become the CAMBr's director, then the director of IMBA and then put in the MTB Hall of Fame. The best thing that will happen is you will meet great people and learn about more ways to enjoy mountain biking around here.

What are you waiting for?

If you are getting advice from me, I would strongly suggest you get a second opinion.
jfaust97
CAMBr Member

Oswego, IL

Beginner

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 07:55:00 AM »

I'm interested...

If God had meant for us to run...
he wouldn't have invented pneumatic tires!
lml427
CAMBr Board Member

Semi-Pro

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 06:56:38 AM »

Thanks, Jeremy!  So far we have three people who have volunteered.  Hope to recruit some from the north.  We will get in touch soon to set up a meeting.

Larry

Evil Bikes The Following
2009/11 Mojo SL 650B
2001/03 GT i-drive B6'r
I've never regretted a ride I've done but I regret each and every one I've missed.
lml427
CAMBr Board Member

Semi-Pro

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 08:32:53 AM »

We will be having a Membership committee meeting in the next couple of weeks.  We have people volunteering from Palos and Saw Wee Kee area and need help for other areas.  Please contact me if interested thanks.

Larry

Evil Bikes The Following
2009/11 Mojo SL 650B
2001/03 GT i-drive B6'r
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: