Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost Alien multitool (Read 16461 times)
chuckgr

Beginner

« on: August 09, 2015, 04:42:42 PM »

I lost my Alien multitool, sheathed in it's black nylon case. It is probably 15 years old, but I'd love to find it because I hate losing things. Contents of saddle bag emptied at the small wooded section just before the Bullfrog Lake grassy hill at the end of the Sport course. Reward is a tasty beer at Imperial Oak. Also a blue Park patch kit with a SRAM 8 speed power link inside.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 04:48:16 PM by chuckgr » Logged
Red Snail Racing
CAMBr Member
CAMBr Executive Director

Working together we will build a better ride.

Pro

Type: Individual Basic

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 09:16:50 AM »

Chuck,
We didn't see when we swept the trails for take down and clean up, but we'll keep an eye out.  And an 8 speed power link in the mix is almost as good as having your name ont. 

If you are getting advice from me, I would strongly suggest you get a second opinion.
I pick bad lines

CAMBr Secretary

Pro

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 10:13:48 AM »

I saw a destroyed Park Tool patch kit at the top of the connector to the old staging lot. It went into the trash. No sign of a multitool.

jmnicebike
CAMBr Member
Public Relations Director

Upper Porcupine Rim, June 2010

Villa Park

Semi-Pro

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 10:48:13 AM »

Maybe next year race day, we'll have lost and found at the ticket booth or something to that effect. I'll forget by then, so I am saying it out loud ;-) 
Red Snail Racing
CAMBr Member
CAMBr Executive Director

Working together we will build a better ride.

Pro

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 10:59:43 AM »

Maybe next year race day, we'll have lost and found at the ticket booth or something to that effect. I'll forget by then, so I am saying it out loud ;-) 

Generally the lost items are tuned in to the announcers booth, I announce that we have it and someone, who I expect is the owner, stops by to pick it up.  This year we only had one glove, a helmet and a phone turned in.

If you are getting advice from me, I would strongly suggest you get a second opinion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: