Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Intermediate Lady Rider(s) at Palos (Read 32605 times)
mtaskcaro
CAMBr Member

Beginner

Type: Individual Supporter

« on: February 21, 2016, 12:31:15 PM »

Looking for similar style rider so I can expand my experience on single track.  I'm a combo of aggressive and smart/careful - I don't want to get hurt (50+ age bracket).  Never embarrassed to get off and walk through an obstacle or downhill.  Most of the riders I see are super aggressive/skilled guys. I've seen an occasional lady with the guys.

Love nature at Palos - whether riding or hiking. Solo riding is fine, but not all the time. Most of my girlfriends who ride aren't interested in off-road. Plus, wanting to meet more CAMBR folks for social aspect too. Love to hear from you if interested in getting out on the trails - could also be pre-season conditioning on the Centennial or IM canal @13-15 mph.

Thanks - Carolyn G.
Red Snail Racing
CAMBr Member
CAMBr Executive Director

Working together we will build a better ride.

Pro

Type: Individual Basic

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 11:54:05 PM »

Hi Carolyn,
There is a regular group of female riders that fit your duscription at Palos.  There are also some that are slower and some that put many of the boys to shame. Keep an eye out both on this forum and the Facebook Palos Riders page.  Post up or respond to a post and I am certain you will find a new group of riding partners before you know it.

You will also find that events like the Grill and Rides will always have a group for you to ride with as well.

Jerry

If you are getting advice from me, I would strongly suggest you get a second opinion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: