Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here for Extended Business Travel - After Work Rides? (Read 1111 times)
blewinter

Beginner

« on: July 10, 2017, 11:34:38 AM »

Hi everyone,

I'm here for the next few months for work and I was wondering what options might be out there for after-work rides during the week? I'll be staying in The Loop area. Are any trails accessible by public transit and have rental shops nearby? Seems like there's some great stuff around here - would love to check it out.
Red Snail Racing
CAMBr Board Member
CAMBr Executive Director

Working together we will build a better ride.

Pro

Type: NMBP Patroller

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 08:37:52 AM »

It is not easy to get to the trails with public transportation. There is only one train line out and it has a limited schedule.  Some people do it, but it takes some effort and time.

You can rent a bike out just a short walk from the train stop in Willow Springs, 2BICI.  Check the hours and availability.  You could also reach out on the Palos Riders FB page and see if any one is heading out you could catch a ride with, or there is always uber and rent a bike out there.

Good luck, you will always find people to ride with at the staging area, once you are there.

If you are getting advice from me, I would strongly suggest you get a second opinion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: