Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CAMBr Trip to Brown County (Read 524 times)
Red Snail Racing
CAMBr Member
CAMBr Executive Director

Working together we will build a better ride.

Pro

Type: Individual Basic

« on: April 29, 2019, 05:56:08 PM »

The Trip to Brown County State Park is still on.  The weather is looking a bit sketchy, but a little promising for riding Saturday afternoon and possibly Sunday and Monday.  The trails there are currently wet, but the weather shows they should be drying and the forecast shows the rain the might hit is pretty light.  Some of the trails will likely be closed, like Hobbs Hollow, but if the weather cooperates even a little the upper trails should be open.  If not there is a ton of gravel in the State Parks and the camping and shenanigans will be going on as scheduled.  

We will be respecting the trails and will not ride them if the local trail crew has them closed.

Come on down with us, drinking beer by a campfire in BCSP is way better than sitting home and complaining about the weather.  

See ya there.

2019 CAMBr Road Trip to Brown County IN
May 24th - May 27th: CAMBr trip to Brown County is Memorial Day weekend.
What: Rated as some the top trails in the United States, this is a can't miss opportunity. Trails for all skill levels.
Tent camping with showers $10 a night per tent or whatever you are sleeping in. CAMBr has reserved two huge sites. Last year there was over 60 tents and camper, and could have been over 100 people.

Swimming pool for the kids, big and small, camp fires and great hiking and biking trails.

Groups are leaving to ride all the time, long rides, short rides, fast and slow. Big fun, lots of trail, shuttle runs and campfires and grilling. About a 4.5 hour drive. Stop at Indy and ride the Town Run Trails, they are a short, but fun trail.

Location: Brown County State Park IN - Rally Sites 1&2.  Site 2 is for the party crowd, Site 1 is for families and those of us who end our partying early.  When you enter tell them you are with CAMBr at Rally Site 1 or 2
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 04:22:23 PM by Red Snail Racing » Logged

If you are getting advice from me, I would strongly suggest you get a second opinion.
Red Snail Racing
CAMBr Member
CAMBr Executive Director

Working together we will build a better ride.

Pro

Type: Individual Basic

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 02:53:31 PM »

Looking forward to seeing you at BCSP.  The trails dry fast and the riding is great.  Many times, for some unknown reason the rains seems to miss us down there.  Come on down!

If you are getting advice from me, I would strongly suggest you get a second opinion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: