Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Use Caution on the Trails (Read 472 times)
Red Snail Racing
CAMBr Member
CAMBr Executive Director

Working together we will build a better ride.

Pro

Type: Individual Basic

« on: June 07, 2019, 11:48:44 AM »

When the trails open at Palos, please ride with your head up and your speeds down.  There is much damage to the trails and new drops and ruts from all the rain.  We are repairing what we can before it opens, but we will not get everything.  Thank you, The Trail Crew
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 03:08:36 PM by Red Snail Racing » Logged

If you are getting advice from me, I would strongly suggest you get a second opinion.
Nicky T
CAMBr Member

Beginner

Type: Individual Fat Tire Friend

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 07:54:04 AM »

Please, I'm having difficulty trying to find information about the Marquette CAMBR trip.. I'm not on Facebook... Please, Any help would be greatly appreciated... Camping would be desirable but hotels are okay too... Group rides, etc... Thank you!. 773-480-0833
drbell
CAMBr Board Member
CAMBr South Director

Norman, OK

Expert

Type: Individual Supporter

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 07:26:09 AM »

Here's what is says on Facebook:  Cambr Safari to Marquette MI July 3-7th.  Camping areas include Tourist Campground, Rippling Rivers Campground. Plenty of hotels and activities for families. Come hang out and ride with the CAMBr crew.

These trips are very informal and don't have any schedule. It's basically let's all show up and hang out. So, rides are impromptu and you'll need to take care of your own camping. It works out great and is a lot of fun...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: