Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Meltdown Wrap up and Raffle (Read 749 times)
Red Snail Racing
CAMBr Member
CAMBr Executive Director

Working together we will build a better ride.

Pro

Type: Individual Basic

« on: August 06, 2019, 11:03:47 AM »

It was a great Meltdown again this year.   The volunteers were next level.  Everything got set up Saturday morning, the Demo and Festival went off without a hitch, the band was great and the beer was cold.  There were 77 racers in the short track series.  It looked like everyone had a great time. The racers looked hot, but I had fun watching them.

Race day was bone dry and a little on the dusty side (not like this spring).  We had about 650 racers for the Meltdown.  Great racing all day long.

Thank you to our sponsors and demo trucks for making this a success. A big thanks to Specialized for being the naming sponsor again this year, SRAM for the powering the event for the past 13 years. Don't forget to shop local.  The support form these bike shops - Spokes, Richards, Tailwind and REI play a big role in making the Meltdown happen.

And lastly, because they were the last ones on the site again this year, the clean up crew.  You guys are amazing.  After a full weekend of racing and festivaling, you all find some kind of magic and get us torn down in what seems like a blink of an eye.  You have no idea how much we appreciate your commitment to help get us trailered-up.  

The SRAM Group Set Raffle Winners, and this is strange as neither of them work work at Argonne Labs are:
Mark L. - AXS
Tom M. GX
(both have been notified, so happen to be a Mark L or Tom M and we have have not talked to you, it wasn't you.  But next year it could be, because look how close you were this year)

Thanks again and enjoy the trails.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 10:47:26 AM by Red Snail Racing » Logged

If you are getting advice from me, I would strongly suggest you get a second opinion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: