It's unfortunate news, but we are going to have to cancel the workdays scheduled so far and wait until after the segment #4 paved path extension is completed.
After putting together a detailed proposal of work areas at KK, it was submitted to the parks people and they replied asking us to not perform work while the paved path work is being done.
I have asked that we start with a reduced work plan after the paved trail is complete and I'm waithing to hear back on that.
I know you may be thinking "we are CAMBr and we have some weight with parks these days, just look at PBP' and you would be right, but while heavy machinery is working in the park, Naperville parks are not prepared to take the (insurance/liability) risk and we do not want to jeopardise our short but good so far relationship with Naperville parks.
So, work is suspended for now.