Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CAMBr Safari to Brown County State Park (Read 1020 times)
Red Snail Racing
CAMBr Board Member
CAMBr Executive Director

Working together we will build a better ride.

Pro

Type: NMBP Patroller

« on: May 15, 2017, 06:57:18 PM »

Come for the sweet trails and stay for the fun.

CAMBr kicks off the summer with our annual trip to BC! Great singletrack, awesome group camping, plenty for non-riders too. Families welcomed. If you can make one trip this year, make it this one.

May 26th through the 29th

CAMBr has once again reserved two rally sites this year. Campgrounds are located at the trail head. Camping is super cheap; $10 per tent, per night.

We have the campgrounds Friday thru Monday. Some drive up Friday, some do the drive on Saturday. There will be rides all day, just jump into a group that you feel comfortable riding with. There are beginners as well as hammerheads.  There is always a group to match your skills.

We encourage everyone to pay in advance so we can all enjoy riding and activities, and not worry about collecting money at Brown.

All camping spots are on a first come first setup bases.

For more information and to register your tent click here:  camp.cambr.org
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 04:22:57 PM by Red Snail Racing » Logged

If you are getting advice from me, I would strongly suggest you get a second opinion.
bdog
CAMBr Member

Beginner

Type: Family Fat Tire Friend

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 03:38:27 AM »

Hey all fellow Brown County Ralliers. Thanks again for a great time. It was fun to meet everyone and my boys loved the camaraderie. Thanks for your patience and perseverance with them... While the riding was great, we did have one hic-up, misplaced our camera bag. I'm taking a chance and hoping I may have left it at the campsite and someone grabbed it. If so, please shoot me a note.

Thanks. Looking forward to a return visit.

brandon
undercover
Core
CAMBr South President

Pro

Type: Individual Supporter

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 09:41:26 AM »

I have the cameras bag.  Let me know when toy will be Palos. Saturday morning works fir me, as we have a workday.

Riding bikes. It's what we do
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: